DC Dentist office is SHARP
Our office is happy to announce we have been awarded SHARP status by OSHA. It means that we care about our patients and our employees in the way we handle dental equipment and any potential health hazards, creating a safe dental environment for everyone.
Here’s a summary from the inspector:
“By achieving SHARP status, you have placed yourself in an elite group of small businesses that maintain exemplary safety and health management systems.”
We are proud to adhere to SHARP criteria:
– Protect workers from all safety and health hazards that may exist at the workplace;
– Work with OSHA to identify and implement best practices to protect workers;
– Develop an innovative safety and health management system for the business that will protect workers.
Create a Culture
– Create a better working environment free of safety and health hazards;
– Boost worker morale by involving workers in creating a culture that emphasizes a safe and healthful workplace;
– Improve communication among workers and management;
– Encourage safety in the community as workers may transfer safe and healthy work practices outside of the workplace.
Build a Reputation
– Be a leader in the industry by providing a safe and healthy workplace for workers;
– Attract skillful workers looking to join a business that is at the forefront of its industry in providing a safe and healthy workplace for its workers;
We continue to strive to provide excellence in soft touch dentistry while providing the utmost in safety for our dental patients and our staff.